TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FLUENCY PASS AFFILIATE MARKETING PROGRAM
- Introduction This Affiliate Agreement (“Agreement”) is between the Affiliate and Language Unlimited LLC. By participating in the Affiliate Program, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Commission Rate 2.1 For each qualifying sale of the Fluency Pass Yearly subscription’s first month, the Affiliate will receive a commission of 50% of the total money earned, after the deduction of all applicable fees including, but not limited to, iOS/Android fees, and transaction fees (“Commission”). 2.2 For each qualifying sale of the Fluency Pass Monthly subscription’s first month, the Affiliate will receive a commission of 75% of the total money earned, after the deduction of all applicable fees. 2.3 The Commission rate may be subject to changes at the sole discretion of Language Unlimited LLC. Any such changes will be communicated to the Affiliate in advance.
- Qualifying Sale 3.1 A sale will qualify for a Commission only if the referred user completes the week-long free trial, and stays a subscriber for at least one month. The commission is applicable for the first month’s subscription payment only.
- Payment 4.1 Payments to the Affiliate will be made once the total Commission owed is equal to or more than 100 dollars. 4.2 Payments will be made on a monthly basis. 4.3 If the total Commission owed to the Affiliate is less than 100 dollars, it will roll over to the next month.
- Miscellaneous 5.1 Language Unlimited LLC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be communicated to the Affiliate in advance. 5.2 The Affiliate must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
By participating in the Affiliate Program, the Affiliate agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
Please note: As mentioned before, this is a basic affiliate agreement and should be reviewed by a legal professional to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.